November 27, 2012

Impossible Coconut Pie

Why in the world do they call it impossible? Well I think its because when you mix it all together and bake it, the flour you put in goes to the bottom and makes a crust. When I was a kid, these kinds of recipes were really the "in" thing. I remember my mom making different "impossible" recipes. For some reason I remember this one since I really love coconut.


Impossible Coconut Pie

2 3/4 c. milk
1 c sugar
1/2 c. flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
4 eggs
1/8 c. softened butter
2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 c. coconut


Mix first 7 ingred. in electric blender on low for 3 minutes. Pour into greased 9-inch pie pan. Let sit 5 min. then sprinkle with coconut. Bake at 350 for 40 min.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My3sonz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig