February 21, 2013

Hot Air Balloon


In a field a little ways from our housing development, they had a tethered hot air balloon for an advertising venue. Well, Mr. Caleb decided he wanted a ride in the balloon and Jacob didn't really want to wait in line so I stayed with Caleb and I was the photographer :)
  
Did you hear in the news recently about a couple that got married in a hot air balloon and on the way down it crashed?!  Yikes, I have no desire to be in a balloon tethered or not~~




















 Finally Caleb's turn for a ride













 Caleb tells me that it is a rope hanging down and that it is not attached to his head :)


 











 So they came down to land but the lady operator accidentally sent them back up LOL




 Up again









Saw this adorable car while waiting for Caleb the second time :)




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I think I'm with you--I have no desire to be in any sort of hot air balloon! :) Looks neat, though!

    ReplyDelete

© My3sonz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig