Hmmmmmm....... I don't know about you, but I don't like aprils fool jokes played on me:) Its fun to do it to others but to get it back, na... I think I will be nice today.
Oh, this is so cool. I'm the first one to leave a comment on your blog. I haven't played a single April Fools joke or had one played on me. I don't know if I'm being nice or if it's just a sign of old age. :-) Anyhow, I hope you enjoy blogging, and I will add you to my blogroll and come back and visit. Say hi to all the family for me.
Hi Naomi,
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so cool. I'm the first one to leave a comment on your blog. I haven't played a single April Fools joke or had one played on me. I don't know if I'm being nice or if it's just a sign of old age. :-) Anyhow, I hope you enjoy blogging, and I will add you to my blogroll and come back and visit. Say hi to all the family for me.