September 19, 2017

Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake



I remember the first time my Bishops wife asked me to bake 6 of these cakes. I was newer to baking at the time and I was scared to pieces I would mess it up.

The rest is history, this cake is now my go to cake when in a hurry and its the best ever.

I have served it with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and today tried it with caramel topping
 (my new favorite way)!!!

The recipe belongs to my sweet Sis Price.

Enjoy ~







 
Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
  

 
I box yellow or chocolate cake mix

1 sm. box instant vanilla pudding

1 sm. box instant chocolate pudding

1 ¼ c. water

1/3 c.  oil

5 eggs

1 cup floured chocolate chips


Mix all together and bake in greased and floured Bundt pan.

Bake at 350 for 55 minutes or until tests done.


**Sis. Price recipe





 photo signature_zpsdpl2wwwm.png
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My3sonz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig