October 1, 2012

Pacific Coast Camp


This was our first time to attend PCC....nice youth camp in a great location (by the beach). The preaching was awesome, it was nice to see old friends and make new ones!!  We have family in the Los Angeles area so it was nice to see relatives also.

**** So I finally have all the PCC pics downloaded on my picture page. These are a compilation of my pictures and all the ones my boys gave me from.....I have no clue where :)                                  Go to PCC Picures
































SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Im gonna get to go next year for the 1st time too :)i heard yall were gonna come down soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are coming down to Arizona for Seth and Alyssa's wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete

© My3sonz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig